A Command Line Interface for interacting with a Wevr Virtual Studio.
This WVS command line interface provides commands for a number of varied tasks, including:
- Performing regular repository operations
- Adding and configuring flows
- Performing passthrough git operations
- Miscellaneous validating and admin tasks
The functionality provided by this CLI is grouped into a number of top level commands which can be viewed simply by entering the ‘wvs’ command with no paramaters. The list of subcommands available for each can be viewed by entering:
-h, --help help for wvs
- wvs authenticate - Enter required authentication information.
- wvs branch - Shows help messages for all branch commands.
- wvs changelist - Shows help messages for all changelist commands.
- wvs completion - Generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell.
- wvs flow - Shows help messages for all flow commands.
- wvs git - Passthrough command for invoking git commands.
- wvs goto - Shows help messages for all goto commands.
- wvs project - Shows help messages for all project commands.
- wvs validate - Set of commands for validating and verifying projects.
- wvs version - Display the version of this software.