Add members to your project
This Hello World tutorial shows you how to add members to your project by using the
hello-world-demo-fork project as an example.
- You have completed the Fork and clone a project tutorial.
- The member that you want to add must already have a WVS account.
Add a member to
Go to your projects dashboard.
- Search for the
Click on the project name.
The WVS Web Client for the project opens.
In the navigation page, click Project members.
Click Invvite members.
- In the popup window, configure as follows:
- WVS member or Email address: Enter the team member’s name.
- Select a role: Select Developer.
The team member is sent an invite email to join the project as a developer.
- Try the other “Hello World” tutorials:
- Learn how to create groups and subgroups.