- Supported Unreal Engine versions
- Unreal Engine setup video
- Download the plugin
- Install the WVS-Plugin for Unreal
- Update the WVS-Plugin
- UE 5.1
- UE 5.2
- UE 5.3
To follow the instructions on this page, you must have the following:
- The latest WVS Desktop client is installed and initialized.
- Unreal Engine is installed.
- A WVS Unreal Engine project is set up and cloned locally.
- Remove previous versions of the WVS Unreal Plugin.
Find the latest version of the Unreal Plugin along with our latest clients in our Downloads page.
To install the WVS-Plugin for Unreal, you need to add the plugin to the Unreal Editor.
- Download the WVS-Plugin for Unreal.
- Ensure that Unreal Editor is not running.
Navigate to the directory where Unreal Editor is installed. The default installation location is:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\<UE_VERSION>\Engine\Plugins\Editor
Copy the WVS directory into the Unreal Editor directory. For example:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.1\Engine\Plugins\Editor\WVS
- Open your WVS Unreal project in Unreal Editor.
- Once you are in the editor, to enable the plugin, go to Edit > Plugins.
- In the Plugins list, scroll down and locate WVS and click the check box to enable.
- Click to restart the editor.
- In the Unreal Editor toolbar, click Source control > Connect to source control…
Click the Provider dropdown and select WVS.
Your login information is populated once WVS is connected.
- Click Accept settings to complete the installation.
Check back to the plugin download page for new versions of the plugin. Download the new plugin package and remove any WVS plugin files in the Plugins directory before moving the new files in.