Use the WVS Issues to collaborate on ideas, solve problems, and plan work. Share and discuss proposals with your team and with outside collaborators.
You can use issues for many purposes, customized to your needs and workflow.
- Discuss the implementation of an idea.
- Track tasks and work status.
- Accept feature proposals, questions, support requests, or bug reports.
- Elaborate on code implementations.
Issues are always associated with a specific project. If you have multiple projects in a group, you can view all of the projects’ issues at once.
- Create issues
- Move issues
- Close issues
- Delete issues
- Set a due date
- Import issues
- Export issues
- Upload designs to issues
- Linked issues
- Cross-link issues
- Bulk edit issues
- Sort issue lists
- Search for issues
- Issue boards
- Configure an external issue tracker
- Parts of an issue
For additional support, please reach out to us on our Discord or by Email.