Discord Notifications service
The Discord Notifications service sends event notifications from WVS to the channel for which the webhook was created.
To send WVS event notifications to a Discord channel, create a webhook in Discord and configure it in WVS.
- Open the Discord channel you want to receive WVS event notifications.
- From the channel menu, select Edit channel.
- Select Integrations.
- If there are no existing webhooks, select Create Webhook. Otherwise, select View Webhooks then New Webhook.
- Enter the name of the bot to post the message.
- Optional. Edit the avatar.
- Copy the URL from the WEBHOOK URL field.
- Select Save.
Configure created webhook in WVS
With the webhook URL created in the Discord channel, you can set up the Discord Notifications service in WVS.
- On the top bar, select My Projects > View All Projects and find your project.
- On the left sidebar, select Project Settings > Integrations.
- Select Discord Notifications.
- Ensure that the Active toggle is enabled.
- Check the checkboxes corresponding to the WVS events for which you want to send notifications to Discord.
- Paste the webhook URL that you copied from the create Discord webhook step.
- Configure the remaining options and click the Save changes button.
The Discord channel you created the webhook for now receives notification of the WVS events that were configured.
For additional help, please reach out to us on our Discord or by Email.