- What is Wevr Virtual Studio (WVS)?
- WVS Components
- WVS Built on Industry Standards
(INSERT VISUAL OVERVIEW)
WVS has 5 major parts. They all enable creators to make great interactive software.
- WVS Desktop Client: Manage projects and changelists.
- WVS Web App: Discover public projects and showcase assets.
- WVS Command-Line Interface Client (WVS-CLI): Advanced tool for handling a variety of technical tasks.
- Flows: Automate tasks such as build creation and rendering.
- Plugins: Integration with Maya, Blender, Unity, Unreal.
WVS is built on industry standards: Git backend, optimized for large binary data Kubernetes, Docker DevOps backend hosted on AWS.
- Git backend: Optimized for large binary data Kubernetes.
- Docker DevOps backend: hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).