How to install the Wevr Virtual Studio Desktop Client:
- Download the latest WVS Desktop Client installer.
- Run the installer.
- On the Open File - Security Warning, click Run (This only will appear in alpha and beta versions.)
- You may get another similar warning from your antivirus software. Click Run. (This only will appear in Alpha and Beta versions.)
- WVS will tell you how much free disk space is needed at the bottom of the next window.
- Choose where to install WVS and click Next.
- Decide to Create a desktop shortcut with the checkbox or not, then click Next.
- Review your choices and click Install or click Back if needed.
- The installation begins, and a status bar shows its progress. It can take several minutes.
- When done, you’ll get a Completing the WVS Desktop Client Setup Wizard window.
- Click Finish.
- The WVS Desktop Client is ready to use!
Following the Quick Start Guide?
Here’s the next step