NOTE: Only done via the WVS Web App.
Explore all the public projects that exist through the WVS Web App.
- First, you need a WVS Account.
- If you don’t have one, create a WVS account.
- Go to WVS Sign-In Page.
- Sign in to WVS.
- Go to Explore WVS Projects Page.
- Browse all these public projects.
- Click on a project name to discover more.
Here are some things you can do on a project’s page:
- View a summary of all the commits, branches, tags, size of files, and storage size of files. Click any item for more info.
- Click the bell to change notification settings for the project. There are 6 options:
- On mention
- Fork Project: Create a copy of a project that won’t affect the original.