- Go to the Create new project page in the WVS Web App.
- Click Create from template. You are taken to the Create from template page.
- Choose one of the following:
- Blank (Preconfigured for Unreal Engine). Template for Unreal Engine projects with bare necessities to work with WVS.
- Blank (Preconfigured for Unity). Template for Unity projects with bare necessities to work with WVS.
- Blank (Preconfigured for general interactive dev). Template for Interactive developers with bare necessities to work with WVS.
- Empty A completely empty template with no configurations to work with WVS.
- Choosing any of those options brings you to a new screen with several sections. The first section shows which Template is chosen.
- Option: You can click Change template to the right of the template name. It will take you back to the previous screen.
- Enter your Project name.
- Under Project URL, click the box with the down arrow to choose a folder from the list of Groups and Users you have access to.
- Optional: You can Create a group and use that as a folder. This lets you house several dependent projects under the same folder which is also called a namespace.
- Enter a Project slug. The folder and slug make up the URL of your project. The URL will be in this format:
- Fill in a Project description (optional).
- Choose a Visibility Level. There are three options:
- Private - Project access must be granted to each user or member of the group the project is a part of.
- Internal - Any signed-in user can access the project.
- Public - The project is accessible without any authentication.
- Click Create project or Cancel.
- Clicking Create project leads to the project’s creation.
- You are taken to the new project’s homepage.
Congrats. You have created a project.
Following the Quick Start Guide?
Here’s how to do that: