Create Project in the Web App
- Go to the Create new project page in the WVS Web App.
- Click Create from template. You are taken to the Create from template page.
- Choose one of the following:
- Blank (Preconfigured for Unreal Engine). Template for Unreal Engine projects with bare necessities to work with WVS.
- Blank (Preconfigured for Unity). Template for Unity projects with bare necessities to work with WVS.
- Blank (Preconfigured for general interactive dev). Template for Interactive developers with bare necessities to work with WVS.
- Empty A completely empty template with no configurations to work with WVS.
- Choosing any of those options brings you to a new screen with several sections. The first section shows which Template is chosen.
- Option: You can click Change template to the right of the template name. It will take you back to the previous screen.
- Enter your Project name.
- Under Project URL, click the box with the down arrow to choose a folder from the list of Groups and Users you have access to.
- Optional: You can Create a group and use that as a folder. This lets you house several dependent projects under the same folder which is also called a namespace.
- Enter a Project slug. The folder and slug make up the URL of your project. The URL will be in this format:
- Fill in a Project description (optional).
- Choose a Visibility Level. There are three options:
- Private - Project access must be granted to each user or member of the group the project is a part of.
- Internal - Any signed-in user can access the project.
- Public - The project is accessible without any authentication.
- Click Create project or Cancel.
- Clicking Create project leads to the project’s creation.
- You are taken to the new project’s homepage.
Congrats. You have created a project.
Following the Quick Start Guide?
Here’s the next step. Find this project in the WVS Desktop Client and clone it to your desktop computer so you can start working on it.
Here’s how to do that: