Create Project in Desktop Client
- Sign in to the WVS Desktop Client.
- Click New Project on the left sidebar to create a project. Choosing any option will highlight it in purple. There are several options, including:
- Blank. Empty project.
- Blank Flows. Template with bare necessities to work with WVS Flows.
- UE4 Game FirstPerson Desktop. A template for creating an Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) first-person game.
- Unreal Rendering example. A template for a UE4 project that demonstrates automated rendering flows.
- Import. Template with bare necessities to work with WVS when importing an existing project.
- Once your chosen template is highlighted, click CHOOSE PROJECT TYPE.
- You are taken to the Create Project screen with the following fields:
- Template. Your choice is shown here.
- Project name. Name your project anything you like.
- Description. Describe your project.
- Destination Folder: Click the Folder Icon to choose a folder on your computer.
- Click CREATE PROJECT.
The project is created, saved to your folder, and saved to the WVS Cloud.
We highly recommend using the WVS Desktop Client, but creating a project in the WVS Web App is possible. Go here for more info: Create Project in WVS Web App.
Following the Quick Start Guide?
Here’s the next step:
- Getting started with Changelists