- Before you get started
- How to clone a project in the WVS CLI
- Next step:
Ensure your clients are authenticated. Open your Command Prompt or Terminal.
- In WVS Projects locate your project and click the name of the project to clone.
- Click Clone found on the right. You now have four choices:
- Click Clone with SSH
- Click Clone with HTTPS
- Open in your IDE - Visual Studio Code (SSH)
- Open in your IDE - Visual Studio Code (HTTPS)
- Click on Clone with SSH
- In your Command Prompt or Terminal
wvs project clone --sshUrl <sshUrl>
Example: wvs project clone –sshUrl email@example.com:WvsUser/my-awesome-project.git
Cloning with HTTPS is currently unavailable and is being tracked in Issue 275. Check back soon with updates.
- Getting started with Changelists