WVS Desktop Client is the only place you can access changelists.
Creating a changelist is checking out all the files you want to improve. Changelists prevent all sorts of problems from simultaneously editing the same file. Think of it as a shopping cart of all the stuff you want to edit.
Creating a Changelist (via WVS Desktop Client)
- Launch the WVS Desktop Client.
- Ensure the project you want to create a changelist is part of My Projects. If not, Clone the Project
- Ensure the project is the active project. Its name will appear in the top left if so.
- If not, click the project within My Projects.
- Click SWITCH PROJECT.
- Click New Changelist on the left sidebar. If it is grayed out, you have a Current Changelist you need to deal with first. Review and Commit that changelist.